Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post 06 Supra Launch swim platform

Hey guys. My swim platform was stolen and I am looking for a replacement. Anyone have a good source or know someone who has one for sale?
    Thanks!

If I figure out where to buy the surf platform I would be happy to sell mine, also off a 2006 21v. Anyone know where to buy those?

Your local dealer can order a surf platform from Skiers Choice. I'm currently waiting on my new one to be delivered. Cost roughly $1000.
    David
    2011 Supra Launch 242

They are the new surf platforms from a dealer. Made at SC. With your hull id#, they will match your boat color. Sea-dek on the top. Can also get a rub rail.

Sure you can have one mailed if you do not have a dealer nearby.

They use existing brackets.

I'm glad I put one on my 2007.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

I inquired with my local supra dealer, who I don't really have a lot of success dealing with as they really don't seem to have any interest in selling parts and the like, just selling new boats.

Thumphrey where are you located? I'm in WI if that helps. I am getting the boat out of storage for upgrades in early April, if you can wait that long and a black one works for you - drop me a line with an offer, as if I can lower the cost of upgrading to the surf I likely will.

I'm sure they will sell you one. Plenty of people are buying them. Just have your hull numbers ready and get a quote. Should be just over $1k as David said above.
    There is probably like a 20-25% mark-up on what they buy it for.
    Probably standard mark-up.

I need to find more pics from the top:

Hey mjmurphy,
    I am in TN and definitely interested in buying your swim platform. You have any pics?
    I can wait til April as well. Hopefully we can work something out.

When I was at the boat show, to put a new pad on the swim deck (SeaDek or GatorStep) it started at $250-300.
    Went to $400-450ish depending on how much detail or how fancy you wanted to get.

Hey mjmurphy,
    Are you still interested in selling your swim platform? I will be getting my boat ready for summer in the next few weeks and need to get a platform.
    Thanks!