Default Good place and price on Rub rail and insert replacement?

Looking to have the rub rail replaced on my supra that is currently undergoing a full floor and stringer rebuild. D&S marine is working on getting me a price for material and install but i did not know if you guys had a better source for a cheaper price? Any input would be helpful

Teleflex , look on eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO BE LIVELY

1986 TSM6
    1987 SALTERA

I'd like to add to the OP's question...

For my supra..I picked it up after the PO had already split the cap so I don't have the original rub rail/inserts etc, in order to compare to what I see at either of the two above suggestions.

Can you just size it out based on the area needed to cover and/or a particular profile preference? TBH, I haven't researched to far into this yet since there are so many more fun things in the way before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooose View Post
    I'd like to add to the OP's question...

For my supra..I picked it up after the PO had already split the cap so I don't have the original rub rail/inserts etc, in order to compare to what I see at either of the two above suggestions.

Can you just size it out based on the area needed to cover and/or a particular profile preference? TBH, I haven't researched to far into this yet since there are so many more fun things in the way before hand.
    Yes you measure the length around the hull and add 1' , if you are using the SS hard style rail you will need to be more precise . And shipping is $$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO BE LIVELY