My perfect pass is functionally sound, but when it's on - it's on. When I finally get it off - it's off. The power on, power off cycle is a PIA so I've left the system on for several seasons. When I disconnect the batteries for the season the PP system (which was on when I pulled the batteries) comes back on when I reinstall the batteries (in the spring).

We're either sitting idle or were surfing so having the PP on full time hasn't been a big deal.

I believe, again believe, that this is not a ground issue as the system works flawlessly outside of the system On/Off problem. My 2009 has the soft touch control pads in the lower right of the steering wheel that control the digital display and PP functions. The remote for the radio sits between these soft pads. I suspect I may have a contact issue in the soft pad that turns the PP on / off. Does anyone have a pin out schematic for the harness that feeds these soft pads? I'm thinking I should be able to jump the circuit to determine if the contact in the pad are the issue.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks, Ken