Default Tips for wakesurf ballast at 2010 launch 22

Hi everyone!!!
    I have just bought a 2010 launch 22 here in Brazil. I 'd like to get some tips to set up the ballast for the best wave using the mission!!! Any tips?
    Last edited by Nico; 03-30-2017 at 10:54 PM.
    Nico Prochaska

Hey Nico, I've only got one weekend of experience with surfing but here's what I found. Surf side ballast full, goofy side a little less, front full, wake plate down, top of my homemade suck gate at water level while floating and speed at about 12 MPH. After the boat was set I just played with speed until it looked best and the kids went ropeless on the first day. Good luck.
    03 Launch 22V
    3) 800lb sacks, Perfect Pass
    Fusion head, JL amps, Wet Sounds Interior/Tower Speakers, 10" Sub
    "Anyone have a stainless steel magnet?"

Ohh thanks!!! I'v run with full boat ballast and the plug ang play full too. Speed 11.5 and Delta Mission made the different. After this first try I put more 400 kg and 4 people and speed up to 11.8. The 409HP Indimar have worked at 3500r and the wake really big and very strong. I am almost there.
    Nico Prochaska

My problem is I don't know if I'm there or not! I need to hook up with some experienced surfers to find out if I need to work on it. Here's a video from the first try. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LKcz4IBDHgI

Nice Stillski. Ready for summer here. What board is that in your video? Need to get a new one and there are too many choices.

The board is a Soulcraft HC model! For sure one of the best wakesurfboards in the market. Hand maded by Jeff Waillers who is the board shaper my daugher sponsor! He is very nice!!! Make a contatct with him via FB estou order a board!!!
    Nico Prochaska

Ours is a Hyperlite Broadcast 5' 4". Our first all around surf board, one of the least expensive, big enough for just about anyone who wants to try. We think it's one of the best boards on the market today, because it's the only we've ever tried haha!!

Stillski thats not a bad wave. If you have a lot of push and you feel youre on your bqck foot a lot, you can add some more weight in the nose or increase the speed to lengthen the wave. Otherwise, not bad at all

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have an 09 Launch, 950's in rear, 1180 in center, with swell wake shaper, and Hyperlite board... I have a good looking wave (and appears to be pretty tall) , but don't seem to have any push... I can ride it all around the wave holding the rope and really don't feel the wave "taking over" i have varied speed from 10-12 and only thing i have not done is add a bag to the front... my hope was that I could use all internal bags through stock system....
    any thoughts from you guys at all?