Default Oil pan drain plug / hose question...

I have a 2012 Supra Launch with an Indmar 345 Assault that is leaking oil. It looks like it is coming from the oil drain plug, and I’m thinking that the crush washer was over-tightened and is no longer working. In order to remove the drain plug, the 36” engine oil pan drain hose needs to first be removed… but I can’t get it off.

So my question… does the drain hose go all the way through drain plug… or is there another ‘plug’ that closes the hole on the opposite side of the drain hose (which looks like it has an allen wrench connector)??? I am unable to loosen the drain hose, so can either get more aggressive… which seems to torque on the drain plug and then the drain pan (which seems like an expensive disaster waiting to happen)… but also considered just cutting off the drain hose and then taking off the plug and ordering new parts.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

So I have learned that the oil drain hose goes partially into the oil drain plug, and there is another Allen-wrench plug that goes in the opposite side of the oils drain plug. (Makes sense.)

I was also told that the oil drain hose is best removed from the oil drain plug with the engine lifted so that the drain plug could be removed first. Uh, NO way! Now looking for advice on how to loosen the oil drain hose so that it can be removed from the oil drain plug. Once the oil drain hose is removed, I'll remove the oil drain plug and replace the crush washer. Geez. This shouldn't be so hard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen two types, one with a 90' fitting to the drain-plug and the other is just a straight-connection.
    Sounds like yours is the latter.