Default Looking for a 91 ts6m, all I'm looking for is a good hull

Looking for a good hull of a 91 ts6m I'm willing to drive quite far for the right price doesn't even have to have a trailer I have a good one that can make the trip, I'm not on here often so if you do have something please text me or call me my number is 2535073526 Alex thank you!

You should look for a 1992 or newer they are composite so no rotted stringers to deal with.

Something happen with the impulse? You mentioned you have a trailer and the upholstery work you did on that impulse was stunning. I think Mr. Hunter secretly wants my 91 comp but I haven't been able to let it go yet.

Yea I really want to keep it but the stringers are rotten and I have so much work into everything so I would like to put everything into a hull that has good stringers t����

Nowake you caught me I have always wanted your 91 comp so I can park it next to my 84 and 92 comps. Alexoag your best bet is to just replace the stringers it will be cheaper in the long run.

Thanks Michael, what wil be the name for your comp museum? Alexoag, I agree with Mr Hunter, I've not known him to give any bad advice.