Default Swim platform supports

I snapped one of my supports (L bracket) last fall taking off the platform for storage. Anybody have any ideas where to source one? Or should I have one made? Looks to be made out of aluminum.

Thanks,

Kevin
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden

I have three brackets off my Comp laying around. Which one did you break and what are the dimensions of it? I am there this weekend after picking up the boats so I can take a look again for you.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

I broke one of the outer ones, Jet. I don't have the dimensions but they are the same as Trayson's in this link. https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...Platform-build

Let me know what you have and how much you'd like for it shipped to 54407. Give me a price on one and a price on all 3. Might be good just to snag them all as preventative maintenance!

Thanks!
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden

Looks like 15" long and 2" wide. I didn't measure where it bends down to slide into the transom bracket...my guess is 6".
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport

Quote Originally Posted by kvand347 View Post
    Looks like 15" long and 2" wide. I didn't measure where it bends down to slide into the transom bracket...my guess is 6".
    Sounds good, I will try and make a run back up to the lake this week or early next week and measure. The center one of my brackets will not work for you, the center one is not as tall on the hull side dimension due to the drain plug being located under it with the low freeboard that the Comp has. I'll measure and see what I come up with.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    Sounds good, I will try and make a run back up to the lake this week or early next week and measure. The center one of my brackets will not work for you, the center one is not as tall on the hull side dimension due to the drain plug being located under it with the low freeboard that the Comp has. I'll measure and see what I come up with.
    Awesome! Thanks much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport