Thread: Swivel seat

Default Swivel seat

2008 Supra launch 22SSV. There are 2 levers below the seat. One to slide the other to rotate it. The slide lever works fine and seat moves forwards and back with no problems. The swivel lever pulls up but the seat won't budge to rotate. Any suggestions or am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Takeem75 View Post
    2008 Supra launch 22SSV. There are 2 levers below the seat. One to slide the other to rotate it. The slide lever works fine and seat moves forwards and back with no problems. The swivel lever pulls up but the seat won't budge to rotate. Any suggestions or am I doing something wrong?
    More than likely a bolt has come loose in the lever assembly. You'll have to remove the boot on the lower part of the seat frame to see it.
    David
    2011 Supra Launch 242

When I pull the rotation lever I can see it disengage at the base or the frame, but I cannot get it to swivel?

Quote Originally Posted by Takeem75 View Post
    When I pull the rotation lever I can see it disengage at the base or the frame, but I cannot get it to swivel?
    My boat is at the lake in the stall ATM, so I can't confirm, but it seems like I need to pull both levers to actually swivel... It's not really a conscious action at this point, as I just do it, but try that. I'll check it myself this weekend, as now I'm curious if I am right or if I'm getting old and losing it... Odds are 50-50 either way...
    Mark
    2011 Launch 22V