Default 2006 Supra 24SSV GG- 303 hours

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games Edition, 5.7 Indmar
    303 hours - will go up, still using the boat
    (With my job, don't get to use the boat much. I've put 50 hours on it in 2 seasons)

Factory 1180 bag in nose, 1100 on port side, 700 on starboard side.

Well cared for, just spent $1300 on a full buff, wax and some gel coat repair.

Interior is a 7/10, has some spots on the seats nothing major. Only big spot is a rear on the port top gunwale cushion from the board rack on the tower leg coming down and slicing it. I sewed the hole, and used clear silicon to seal it. Not ideal but it works!

Exterior looks great, wiped down and spray waxed after every use. It has a few small dings and scratches, it's an 11 year old boat. The rub rail has some dark spots I'm still working on, takes a lot of time to polish out.
    The GG stickers are aftermarket, not perfect. Previous owner stripped everything.

Stereo is amazing, single Rev410 on the tower pushed by a PPI 600.2.
    Interior are Memphis Audio coax 6.5" speakers on a JL 600/6.
    2 JL 10w6v3 in a ported box in the dog house, each powered by its own Kicker CX600.1
    Recently reworked and cleaned up with a new Kenwood head unit and remote. Has Bluetooth, USB etc...

Z5 rack is still in great shape, use vinyl cleaner on it regularly, straps are showing some sun damage but still work great.

Everything works as it should, 1 year old bilge pump, new water pump every season. Has a new starter as of 4/2017 with warranty.

Trailer is all rebuilt, new brakes and wheel bearings winter of 2015. New bunks and carpet with a 2" lift to get the boat above the fenders as of 3/2017. The front of the fenders were re-drilled and lowered also.

$35000 obo, cash is king...

Last edited by Broke Pilot; 04-17-2017 at 12:38 PM.
    Overkill is underrated...

'06 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games

Last edited by Broke Pilot; 04-17-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Bump, took her out last weekend to the island on Conroe. Running great and ready for a new home!