Default Which surf wave is best?

I realize that this can be somewhat of a subjective question, but I wanted to pose it anyway. I am coming from a Centurion Enzo 240+ and don't want to compromise on wave quality (especially Port side) or rough water ride.

I am currently looking at the SG's. I do not care for the nose on the SE. But I have had a Moomba in the past and it was a good boat to me. How is the Craz wave compared to the SG?

Quote Originally Posted by DrNate View Post
    I realize that this can be somewhat of a subjective question, but I wanted to pose it anyway. I am coming from a Centurion Enzo 240+ and don't want to compromise on wave quality (especially Port side) or rough water ride.

I am currently looking at the SG's. I do not care for the nose on the SE. But I have had a Moomba in the past and it was a good boat to me. How is the Craz wave compared to the SG?
    Post this on the moomba forum and you will get a ton of responses. You will not be disappointed in the wave on either boat you mentioned. The Supra will blow you away compared to the Enzo in all ways!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did rusty and you were right! Good peops over there