So I recently noticed that my bilge vent hose has pretty much deteriorated into nothing at the stern. My blower motor was also just resting next to the exhaust hose, not mounted at all. The problem is, I can't really tell how the hose should be routed. Did these 90's supras have only one blower motor? If so, my assumption is that the stern vents are exhaust only - and the single hose on the blower is split into 4 (2 for each vent) unless there is supposed to be a second blower, then one blower split into two hoses for each vent.. Then the front vents are supposed to be routed to the front of the bilge so it sucks in fresh air and moves it front to back?

However, my front vents are either missing the hose entirely, or it's just hanging there not attached to anything else - and I couldn't see an obvious place they were supposed to go. Can anyone with a mid 90's Supra let me know how where they are routed/hooked up with maybe a picture or two?

Replacing the stuff at the stern looks like it won't be fun, as most of it is behind the gas tank. Any tips appreciated. Also, the rear hoses looked to be 3" (including at the vents and the blower) but the front vents are 4"... if anyone can confirm I'd be grateful.