Default Bilge Vent hose routing

So I recently noticed that my bilge vent hose has pretty much deteriorated into nothing at the stern. My blower motor was also just resting next to the exhaust hose, not mounted at all. The problem is, I can't really tell how the hose should be routed. Did these 90's supras have only one blower motor? If so, my assumption is that the stern vents are exhaust only - and the single hose on the blower is split into 4 (2 for each vent) unless there is supposed to be a second blower, then one blower split into two hoses for each vent.. Then the front vents are supposed to be routed to the front of the bilge so it sucks in fresh air and moves it front to back?

However, my front vents are either missing the hose entirely, or it's just hanging there not attached to anything else - and I couldn't see an obvious place they were supposed to go. Can anyone with a mid 90's Supra let me know how where they are routed/hooked up with maybe a picture or two?

Replacing the stuff at the stern looks like it won't be fun, as most of it is behind the gas tank. Any tips appreciated. Also, the rear hoses looked to be 3" (including at the vents and the blower) but the front vents are 4"... if anyone can confirm I'd be grateful.
    1996 Supra La Brisa

Im an idiot.. I found where the front vents go... but want to make sure Im only supposed to have one blower/hose feeding whatever setup is behind the gas tank for the stern vents.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    1996 Supra La Brisa

On my 90 Mariah there are 2 blowers at the stern. One is connected to a hose that goes to the bilge area and hooks to a PVC pipe. The other, I would have to pull my locker as I cannot remember! Hope this helps some!
    -Rich
    1990 Supra Mariah/351 PCM 1:23-1 PCM

This is the only one I have, under the floor beneath the back seat. The hose, as it travels to the stern, disintegrates into nothing under the gas tank. I can see others hanging back there but can only find the one loose end that used to connect to this blower.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    1996 Supra La Brisa

So, emptied and started to take out the gas tank but was able to avoid fully removing it by having my wife assist me.. her slender arms were able to fit through the exhaust ports on the back down into the bilge to grab the hose as I fed it behind the gas tank, after shifting it forward enough to give us some wiggle room.. doable that way, but it was still a pretty tight fit.

For future reference, the exhaust hoses on the top of the transom are set up as follows: The two outside hoses simply drop a few inches, then loop up and are screwed to the transom to passively let fumes from the area around the gas tank vent (I assume). The two inside hoses are the ones that drop down and run under the gas tank to the blower motors. I was missing one blower motor, so I've replaced that. Now just need to run a little bit of hose from each blower up under the engine, then replace the front vent hoses (one behind the dash, one behind the observer seat) which have also deteriorated, although not as bad.
    1996 Supra La Brisa