Default Supra Speedometer

speedometer.jpg I'm in need of a replacement Supra speedometer from this picture. I have a 2000 Supra Legacy. It's the white 3 inch speedometer. (There's two speedometers in my dash and one of mine isn't working)

I've had a dealer trying to get an identical replacement for me, but we're told this speedometer isn't made by Supra anymore. I'm interested in purchasing a used one if anyone has an extra? Or knows where to get one of these?

[email protected]

Why not buy a 3" and change face plates ? Not hard to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO BE LIVELY

Default 2000 Legacy Speedometer Replacement

I had a well known boat dealer check out the broken speedometer, and they said it's specialized speedometer made by Supra - both speedometers feed off the water together. Supra doesn't make this speedometer anymore. I had asked if there were aftermarket speedometers that would work with this speedometer/paddle wheel configuration and the boat dealer said they are not aware of any that will work with my original configuration.

I don't know much about these sort of speedometers other than the speedometer pickup is a paddle wheel located on the
    bottom of the boat. Electric speedometer. We did confirm that the speedometer itself is the issue, not the paddle wheel.

If anyone knows anything about these, I'm all ears!

call skidim...they carry paddle wheel speedo's. I'm sure they can talk you through what will work for you and then you can just swap over the face like lively mentioned.

Going to think outside the box on this one...

Ever consider adding something like a hydrophase or a pp in its place? Would be much more accurate and you gain functionality!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have a speedo which has failed and I am looking to install a faria gps one in it's place.