Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ohhhhh, I was thinking a newer supra , Vdrive, where the cooler is post impeller. If its pre impeller then you can't use it..... my bad ....good catch cadunkle
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

Sounds like you're tryon to pull vacuum on the seal. This will kill it quickly. You need a water supply to the seal, tappes from the output or pressure side of the pump.

Quote Originally Posted by lively View Post
    The way I have it set up now is come from strainer to cooler out to PSS and the engine .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you have it before the impeller, it will be trying to suck water from the PSS and not push water to it.
    1987 Supra Saltare
    PCM 454

You guy are to smart . Lol , I was watching the seal as I revved it the other night and I was wondering why the damn thing was moving side to side lol , i'll get something made up this week to put it after the raw water pump, it's just hard to find one inch barbed ends that are in a T , to 3/8 barbed

LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO BE LIVELY

You guy are to smart . Lol , I was watching the seal as I revved it the other night and I was wondering why the damn thing was moving side to side lol , i'll get something made up this week to put it after the raw water pump, it's just hard to find one inch barbed ends that are in a T , to 3/8 barbed
    Remember my post? It takes some work but your best bet is to find a brass T fitting that has the O.D. you need and then open up the I.D. to allow better flow and install it right after/on top of the raw water pump as the line runs up to the T-stat housing. Today is my "Monday" starting a five day block of days so I won't be able to get a picture of my set up until Sunday at the earliest.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    Remember my post? It takes some work but your best bet is to find a brass T fitting that has the O.D. you need and then open up the I.D. to allow better flow and install it right after/on top of the raw water pump as the line runs up to the T-stat housing. Today is my "Monday" starting a five day block of days so I won't be able to get a picture of my set up until Sunday at the earliest.
    Lol yes I remember ha ha , I have a local plumbing supply near me LoCke supply , I'm gonna look for 1"X1"x3/8" or 1"X1"xFPT to a 3/8 MPT - barb ... I guess plastic would work too .

What kind of hose are y'all using ? I have some hard plastic kind a like pex but I'm kind of thinking of using just soft rubber hose

What kind of hose are y'all using ? I have some hard plastic kind a like pex but I'm kind of thinking of using just soft rubber hose
    Plastic works for the fitting as long as it is before the thermostat housing. I had everything come in the PSS kit when I ordered it from SkiDim, it had a length of rubber hose to run from the t-fitting to the seal itself and that is what I am using.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski