Shes finally done after about 2 weeks!! All new stringers and transom boards. all new floor glassed on both sides and NO FOAM. New rub rail as well as some gel coat repair and work on trailer as well. Very Very pleased with how it turned out and cant wait to get the seats back in and get her back out on the water

So where are the finished pics? Let me know if there is a noticeable sound difference with no foam to absorb it.

Have to upload some of the finished ones. just have the driver seat back in right now. Ill let you know as to how it sounds with no foam

Any updates on sound without foam? I am in Southern Michigan and will need new stringers in my Sunsport sooner that I had hoped. How much should I budget for?

Quick update and the sound without the foam is not bad at all. Just a few sounds to get used to when you hit bigger waves or take them at a weird angle. great for putting kids to sleep when anchored and you can hear them hitting the side!!! Mine was almost 7 but I had some trailer and gel coat work as well. I would recommend D&S marine to anyone. great work and plenty of progress pic and they will warranty the work as long as you own the boat. No leaks and its solid as a rock now!!!!