Default Snap on cover/mooring cover?

Which is better snap on covers, or more and covers. Need to replace mine end of summer. Not sure which one to go with cost is a big factor!

Depends on how you plan to store your boat when mooring or long term over the winter.
    For moorage and long term I prefer a proper one piece cover.
    Make sure you set up the cover for proper drainage from rain etc with poles provided.
    Go to skiboatcovers.com
    For trailering i personally prefer a snap on cover, less potential issues.
    I use both!

Snap on covers are more of a pain to put on and take off plus who wants to drill 50 holes in their boat. If you want to tow with the cover on extra straps and making it tight is the key . If you can see the cover flapping in the wind it will leave marks in the glass.

I prefer a snap on cover for mooring on the water. Much easier to get off and on. For storage on the trailer I prefer a large one piece that covers the sides from the sun, and has no seams or crevices to accumulate junk or debris or let water in. Unfortunately there's no room for mine inside.

I use a snap on cover but would love to have a one-piece. Though I don't see how I would possibly put that on when the boat is in the water and I have no possibility of reaching the boat from the dock since the dock is a lot higher than the boat.
    If storing on land or on a low (floating) dock I would go with a one piece that sits beneath the rub railing.
    Mine still takes on water when it rains since the snap on does not cover the air intakes for the engine.
    And I guess most of the water raining on the wind screen finds itself down into the boat. Not ideal...

If storing on land, under a carport, I don't know...

Great thanks guys