Default replacement wakeboard rack

got myself a new to me 2001 Supra SSV late last summer, been on the water a bunch. bla bla bla yay me, love the boat, thanks for the well wishing!

don't know what kind of tower i have on the rig but the two racks themselves are really beat up, missing rubber in the holders to protect the board, missing bungees, bent, etc. so i want to replace them.

my question: the current racks are mounted to a 'flat' tube, think shaped like [] kind of. so it the mount is literally just 2 peices of metal on either side of the tower tubing then 4 bolts to tighten.

i cannot find a single rack with similar mounting hardware. like NONE. everything is the quick release, circular tubing, XX cm in circumference. is this something i am going to have to get fabricated? do they even exist?

thanks in advance for the help.

That Model tower is probably a "new dimensions" tower. I would love new racks also. I have found some in the US but it is not economical for me to ship from seller. If you find extras at a reasonable cost you can send them down under.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WAKEBOARD...vip=true&rt=nc

Good luck

20160827_143724.jpg

pic of tower/boat and me and my bro's ugly ass' for reference as to tower if anyone has any idea what brand/model it might be...thanks again.

carlossa - those racks def look like they might work, would have to check dimensions on the brackets but that is the shape i am referring to.