Default SOLD 1988 Supra Mariah 7800 obo Central IN

Up for sale is a well maintained, excellent running, clean 88 Supra Mariah 21' Open Bow. 626 Hours
    Direct Drive, Pleasurcraft Ford 351, Holly Carb. All guages, lights, pump, fans, on board cooler, etc. are in good working order. Newer Kenwood CD stereo with AUX in and 4 JBL speakers. Newer Faria Depth Finder. Battery is two seasons old. Newer sunbrella bimini. On board cooler. This boat is in nice condition, sturdy floors and stringers, good vinyl, good carpet, overall good gel coat (see pics), mechanically great condition. This is a 29 year old boat so there are some signs of normal wear for its age. No major holes or tears in the interior anywhere but a few blemishes here and there. I have reworked some of the vinyl, seat bottoms and seat backs in the past several years. The two scratches were there when I bought it and would require gel coat repair. They are cosmetic only. The cover has a season or two left but does the job. I have stored the boat indoors when not in use. The previous owner kept it on a covered boat lift and indoors in the off season. The trailer is in good condition, surge brakes, lights, etc. Runners and side rails were recovered two seasons ago. Comes with spare tire and all original manuals. I prefer email ([email protected]) or text at seven six 5 6 two 3 91 five 8. Asking $7800 OBO. I have a dozen or so more pictures, boat is in Anderson, IN, will travel if the price is right.

Left.jpgRear.jpgRight.jpgFront.jpgTeak Deck.jpg
    Last edited by mjdean; 05-31-2017 at 11:14 PM. Reason: SOLD