Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 1989 Supra Saltare

I'm a newbie to the forum and really need some help. I have a 1989 Supra Saltare that I'm rebuilding. At this point, the only thing I really need help with is the boat bilge blower duct work. Is there a diagram on how to run the new 3" tubing and connections? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_7865.JPG

Front vents just run through the floor for intake. There are two fans that will blow out of two of the back four vents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the outside of the transom, there are four vents for the tubing to connect to. On the inside of the transom, there is a box with three holes for the tubing to connect to. And after opening up everything, I only found one blower back there. Am I missing something?

My boat had only one blower when I got it, but had two blower switches. You don't really need two, unless your system is designed and set up to really require two somehow.

Can you please look at this pic and tell me how the hoses all connect and run? Well, as soon as I figure out how to upload the pic's.

Please let me know. Thank you for your help!!!

Boat.JPG

Here is the best drawing of what I have. I'm trying to figure out how the hoses from the blower connect to the box on the inside of the transom and then from the box to the outlet's on the top outside of the transom. boat2.jpg

Sorry, That was the wrong pic. Cant seem to upload the drawing.

Boat2.JPG Ok, Here it is. Thanks for anyone's help.

Can anyone please tell me how to connect the hoses and blower on this box that is located on the inside of the transom?
    https://forum.supraboats.com/attachm...4&d=1495641694