Default Perfect Pass HELP!

While attempting to calibrate, my PP speedo stopped indicating speed, just 0.0. My analog speedometer is working fine and I assume it is connected to the paddle wheel the PP is connected to. I got the analog speedo set with GPS and then tried adjusting the speed on the PP. While PP control was on and set, I hit menu/calibrate/went down 3MPH and nothing seemed to happen. After several unsuccessful attempts, I turned PP off and back on, now the digital speedo will not show anything but zero. Up until six months ago I've never had PP, now that we're surfing I don't think I can't live without it! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    03 Launch 22V
    3) 800lb sacks, Perfect Pass
    Fusion head, JL amps, Wet Sounds Interior/Tower Speakers, 10" Sub
    "Anyone have a stainless steel magnet?"

I've got new hope from Perfect Pass. Here's what they had to say, good first experience with PP customer service.

First thing to do is a system RESET. The calibration can kind of fall off a cliff and go to zero like you are seeing. The reset should bring it back. Other then that the calibration is outlined in the manual, but if you want to give us a call on the water we can walk you through it.