Default Vision System Issues

Anyone else have ongoing issues with their vision system? 2015 Supra SA. The vision system freezes intermittently (usually, not always, recovers in 5 to 30 seconds). Audio controls often don't work. Bluetooth is not functional at all since last update; won't even pair with previously paired device, won't pair to a new device, won't delete previously paired device. I've also had the swell surf deploy unexpectedly (that makes for quite the surprise!). Dealer tried updating software.

current versions reported on screen:

PDM: 33 33 33
    Audio: 00.00.82
    BlueTooth: 6.0.0.891

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Anyone else have ongoing issues with their vision system? 2015 Supra SA. The vision system freezes intermittently (usually, not always, recovers in 5 to 30 seconds). Audio controls often don't work. Bluetooth is not functional at all since last update; won't even pair with previously paired device, won't pair to a new device, won't delete previously paired device. I've also had the swell surf deploy unexpectedly (that makes for quite the surprise!). Dealer tried updating software.

current versions reported on screen:

PDM: 33 33 33
    Audio: 00.00.82
    BlueTooth: 6.0.0.891

thanks!
    I'm having almost the exact same issue. 2014 Supra SC. Did anyone find a fix for this? Thanks in advance.

Usually the dealer will tell you if there is software update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400