Default 2017 Supra SR400

We got our first 20 hours in on our new 2017 Supra SR400 and are extremely happy with our purchase.

We used to own a 2008 Mastercraft X-30 which was a great boat as well but the handling and surf system on the 2017 Supra is un-real.

The surf swell system along with the auto wake worked like a charm right of out the box.

For anybody that is debating about a purchase....don't; you will not be disappointed.

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_2558.jpgIMG_2457.jpg

Awesome!!! Congrats on the SR, it's a sweet boat for sure. Check out the Supra and Moomba Boat Owners group on Facebook, there's tons of people on there to talk to and share photos with!

Will do Mobius22....thanks.

Also look at the Moomba Forum for info and questions. You will get a faster response on specific questions. I read and post on both forums.
    There are some newer boat owners that actively post on this site, but most of the new Supra boat owners headed over there.

Not looking to bash this forum, but most of the questions and discussions are on older boats.

Nice boat!!

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Also look at the Moomba Forum for info and questions. You will get a faster response on specific questions. I read and post on both forums.
    There are some newer boat owners that actively post on this site, but most of the new Supra boat owners headed over there.

Not looking to bash this forum, but most of the questions and discussions are on older boats.

Nice boat!!
    We need to try and get the Supra Forum on par with the Moomba forum. I'm guilty as I have had my SR400 for about a month and don't visit here as offten as I do the Moomba site.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick232 View Post
    We need to try and get the Supra Forum on par with the Moomba forum. I'm guilty as I have had my SR400 for about a month and don't visit here as offten as I do the Moomba site.
    Haven't heard too many disappointed with the new swell surf system. The wake looks very good.

Have to disagree with ya though, I believe the Supra forum is perfect the way it is. If you pulled up next to me in a SR400, I would think it was a Moomba so at least you have that going for you.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Great looking boat tamc. We just hit 19hrs on our SR400. Its going to be a good summer.