Default North florida stringers

Any recommendations on a shop to replace stringers on an 86 supra? I tore out my floors and outer stringers two years ago and haven't touched it since. Figure I should just pay to get it done. I'm in north florida so any place from central florida to Atlanta would likely work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Supranewbee View Post
    Any recommendations on a shop to replace stringers on an 86 supra? I tore out my floors and outer stringers two years ago and haven't touched it since. Figure I should just pay to get it done. I'm in north florida so any place from central florida to Atlanta would likely work.

Anyone.......

Knoxville work ?
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Knoxville is definitely worth the trip

Unfortunately, i think Knoxville is just too far of a drive.

Not sure if you found someone or not, but there's a guy in Anderson SC who gets a lot of fiberglass work from the local marinas and boat dealers around hartwell. He was recommended to me by a number of people who have had some work done by him but not on older supras. I had always planned to do my own rebuild but I did take my hull in to him to get him to quote it. This way I can demonstrate how much "money" I'm saving and can help out with the performance motor build budget

I felt he was a little high, but I when I had him quote it the project was 1/2 way demo'd and it was also getting close to the beginning of the season, so in part I think the pricing was due to him having plenty of work and not wanting to take it on at the moment.

Anyway, if you haven't figured something out yet, it may be worth a ride up. The guy is credible and has build a few negative molds on property where he cast his own hulls. google CC marine, guys name is charlie.
    Last edited by Cooose; 06-23-2017 at 07:43 PM. Reason: grammer