Default Fuel pump relay(s) for my '95 pro boss GT-40 TS6M

Could someone tell me where the relay can be found? Fuel pumps are not energizing to start, but have been tested working by direct 12v. Thank you.

So the two relays I can see are both Hella 4RD 960 388-31. I found on the internet somewhere that the newer version is part no.: 007794311. Does anyone nhave more info. The dealer is virtually usless with a boat that's 22 years old.

Vince at Skidim is a wealth of knowledge on these older boats and their parts.

It's on the back of the motor where the breakers are. You'll see the relays attached to the metal bracket

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

So, when you turn the key, the gauges move and you have power, the engine turns over but won't fire? And you can't hear the fuel pump run of course when you first turn the key.

Check also to see if power is getting to the relay in the right places (or at all, basically). Put a test light or voltmeter on the various contacts with the relay removed and see if you have power, then see if one of the terminals is powering up with the key.

As far as a replacement, I don't think there's anything special about these relays. An auto parts store should be able to find a replacement, if you determine that to be the issue. These are pretty common among a huge variety of applications, unless the body is a specific shape or something - I can't recall specifically.

I had an issue last year with the pump going bad. Check the relay to see if it's energized if you have power then it's the pump. There are two. A low pressure and high. I believe it was the high then went on mine. If it turns out to be the pump serve it on here and I found the correct pump with part number.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

I checked both pumps with 12V and both worked. I'm trying to find the various ground wires to see if they've oxidized. This issue is intermittent, and seems to happen when the boat is well used and wet (obviously not good for a ski boat).