Hybrid View

I use an 12v fuel pump.
    1987 Supra Saltare
    PCM 454

Depending on your last fill up and how much fuel is left, you could get access to the fuel level sending unit and siphon the gas from there.
    I have one from Rural King or Harbor freight, Tractor Supply etc that I have added additional hose length to from Lowes.
    Depending on how much water you find, you could add Seafoam or put it into your vehicle diluted with good fuel.

Siphon Pic http://cdn.overtons.com/product/020/20769_L1.jpg
    Last edited by jzelt; 06-08-2017 at 09:07 AM.
    2004 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    5.7L Indmar Assault
    "One More Hour"

Quote Originally Posted by jzelt View Post
    Depending on your last fill up and how much fuel is left, you could get access to the fuel level sending unit and siphon the gas from there.
    I have one from Rural King or Harbor freight, Tractor Supply etc that I have added additional hose length to from Lowes.
    Depending on how much water you find, you could add Seafoam or put it into your vehicle diluted with good fuel.

Siphon Pic http://cdn.overtons.com/product/020/20769_L1.jpg
    I'm going to run out and buy this from freight for future issues. Took sample of fuel and it looked good. Got the boat started with starter fluid so I knew for sure it was fuel related. Right before I was getting ready to drain tank I decided to do a physical check of the fuel lines and pumps. Turns out low pressure pump wires were backwards. Not even sure how the boat ran as long as it did that way but took boat out last weekend not a single issue. Talked to Larry engine nut and he agreed sounded like vapor lock so I went ahead and wrapped the lines in heat shield and I'm running a fuel line cooler as well. Works great. Thanks for input!

Zk
    '92 Comp ts6m - 5.8 PCM Pro Boss Carb
    '02 Launch SS - 5.7 Indmar Assualt TBI