Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by zroe View Post
    Sorry I've been busy and haven't made it out to get the last to measurements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got the last two measurements. Let me know if you have any trouble reading the details in the picture.

1986 Supra Sunsport Skier with 351W and swivel spotters seat

Quote Originally Posted by zroe View Post

Finally got the last two measurements. Let me know if you have any trouble reading the details in the picture.

Thanks a lot appreciate you getting those measurements for me .. I can read everything just fine

Kelleher09 - You should start yourself a build thread over on the service & repair side!

Nice work so far, me personally I chose not to notch the new stringers going back in given this was a weakpoint in the original design by everyone has their own way of going about it. You've made some good progress and I wish I already had a floor down.

Thanks Cooose I have been thinking about starting a thread just really new to the forum trying to figure it out.. I used LVL's for the stringers so I think they will be strong enough with 2 layers of 1708 biaxial hopefully won't be an issue