Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Decals

Default Decals

Hey all, I have purchased a 1988 Supra Ts6m Comp a little over a year ago. Unfortunately the previous owner removed all the original decal from the side even though they were in great condition. I have been trying with no luck finding someone who could print the decals for me. Has anyone here run into the same problem or know of anyone who I could go to? Any help is appreciated, Thanks!

I do not know about getting originals, but when I redid my 2000 Launch I used Sugar Hill signs http://www.sugarhillsigns.com/ I think he had a Supra and had the font stuff down. Mine came out great at a very reasonable price and he was great to work with.

Not advertising for the guy, but felt like he understood what I was looking for and provided a great product.

Thanks for the info, I found one guy locally in Cincinnati that is working up a design. If he can't do it I will definitely give them a call.

I used a site on ebay (http://www.ebay.com/usr/jessies-viny...53.m1438.l2754) and replaced my Supra and wave stickers last year. They were great and worked up what I needed. Stickers holding up fine so far.

Let me know if all of those people fall through. I have a vinyl cutter and can throw some together for you. Are you looking for the supra waves, the whole lines down the boat, or something a little more custom? Send me a PM and let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by scottschmitt View Post
    I used a site on ebay (http://www.ebay.com/usr/jessies-viny...53.m1438.l2754) and replaced my Supra and wave stickers last year. They were great and worked up what I needed. Stickers holding up fine so far.
    Scott - do you recall ballpark pricing...I'm looking to go back to the wave

I have some digital files of those supra waves I got from someone on this forum. I can try and dig them up if anybody needs them

2016 Supra SG 450
    Josh

2016 Supra SG 450
    2001 Calabria Pro V - Sold
    1987 Supra Sunsport - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by supra790 View Post
    I have some digital files of those supra waves I got from someone on this forum. I can try and dig them up if anybody needs them

2016 Supra SG 450
    I found it if anyone needs it. I used them to have some cut for my 87 Sunsport. They turned out pretty good

2016 Supra SG 450
    Josh

2016 Supra SG 450

2016 Supra SG 450
    Josh

2016 Supra SG 450

It was $22 for 2 x 22" x 7" vinyl stickers. I needed one set with the SUPRA font and one set with the wave. Initial design was two waves going the same direction. They were easy to work with and printed one wave going right and one going left for the port and stern sides of the boat. If you'd like bigger prints, they can work with that too.
    (http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Supra-Boat...item25a7f5aa12)

And Supra790, that rainbow pinstripe looks sharp. I pulled my rainbow off and just went with black vinyl and a black pinstripe. Wonder if I should put some color back on.
    Last edited by scottschmitt; 06-11-2017 at 11:29 AM.