Default 1989 Bravura 21' $6,500 obo

Hey all, I'm finally selling my beloved Supra. I've owned this boat since 2006. I worked at a marina for 8 years during the time I owned the boat, and have taken diligent care of it. Any little maintenance item this boat needed, it got.

In 2007 I put a 310 hp GT-40 EFI engine in it which has about 450 hours on it after it was professionally rebuilt in 2010 (I have documentation). I change the oil at 50 hour intervals and the transmission at 100 hour intervals (as is recommended). The hour meter reads over 1600 but again, the engine is about 450 and runs flawlessly.

The closed bow contains a HUGE storage space that's easily accessible through the large opening in the center. I put a jump seat there (easily moved for access), but I have the original lexan door, as well. I have a lot of spare parts I've accumulated over the years that I'll give to the next owner. The trailer is included and has been used very little since 2006; I have a clear title for the trailer as well. Bearings are good, bunks are solid, tires are good. While I've used it very little, I wouldn't hesitate to tow it any distance.

The stringers and floor are original, but the boat is absolutely solid, no soft spots whatsoever; I have literally never left this boat uncovered in the rain, or even in the sun if we're not actively using it. No question it will need stringers eventually, but that is years down the road for this boat. I've been around many older boats of all kinds and this boat isn't in any immediate need of major work.

My family (and friends) will miss this boat, but we are looking to upgrade to a v-drive.

* 310 hp EFI GT-40 engine
    * Monster MT2 tower and cargo bimini
    * 4-port heater with extendable HotTube
    * Stereo w/ aux in, 4x6.5" speakers, and 1000 watt amp with 2x12" subwoofers
    * Matching 1992 dual-axle trailer includes newer spare tire (never used)
    * Two batteries (one new in '17) with switch, solar panel charger
    * Two automatic bilge pumps
    * Acme CNC 4-blade prop and older spare 4-blade
    * Two full custom canvas covers: one is two years old, one is much older but functional
    * Rudder and steering cable replaced in 2011, still steers beautifully
    * Upholstery in good shape - replaced in pieces as needed
    * Spring maintenance included fuel filters, impeller, and new filter for the heater (keeps sediment out of the heater core)

This boat is in the water, ready to go. It will serve the next owner well for many years to come. It's not perfect, but everything works, it starts every time, and runs flawlessly. Hit me up with any questions and I'll do my best to answer.

More pics available upon request. Sorry I somehow don't have any pictures of the engine?! I'll get some next time I'm at the boat.

$6,500 obo

01.jpg
    IMG_2416.jpg
    23.jpg
    21.jpg
    20160511_161526.jpg

Where are you located?
    2002 Supra Launch 22SSV
    ACME 1433 Prop
    Ghetto Gate

Price seems low given the condition and current market! Best of luck with the sale!
    Korey Morris -
    Sold to Arkansas: 1986 Supra Saltare
    Current: 2018 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by MDVols View Post
    Where are you located?
    I am located in central New Hampshire.

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    Price seems low given the condition and current market! Best of luck with the sale!
    Thanks, I hope it goes to a good home. When I got this boat it had the old carbureted 351 in it, with a tape deck and that's about it. I was also single with no kids. I took it to my wedding; It's been the first boat ride for both my kids; countless hours cruising around the lake with family and friends... attending to every single detail so it would never let me down, which it didn't. I will really miss it.

I would be interested but live 20 min north of Nashville, Tn.
    2002 Supra Launch 22SSV
    ACME 1433 Prop
    Ghetto Gate

Quote Originally Posted by MDVols View Post
    I would be interested but live 20 min north of Nashville, Tn.
    Yikes, that's a long drive haha

Well, I've gotten one scammer and one real person from my craigslist ad so far. Someone wants to see the boat Thursday, trying to make it work with my schedule; also looking at a boat tonight myself!

Update: SOLD.