Default 2009 Supra Launch 21V Worlds Edition (WE) w/Indmar Assault 340 EXT CATS

What I need: a service or repair shop manual for the fuel system including fuel filter and fuel pump location as well as the remove and replace (R&R) procedures.

Why: to inspect the fuel filter and fuel pump for possible replacement.

Background: I can audibly hear the fuel pump faltering when it is supposed to build pressure at 'key on' position. I can also hear it stumbling when in the water running at slow enough speeds to hear it. At higher speeds, I can tell the engine isn't putting out the power it should. On one occasion after going for a swim, the engine would crank and try to start but sputter out for fuel starvation. On that opportunity, I could not hear the fuel pump priming. I did replace the fuel pump relay just in case it contributed to the no start condition. But now I'm afraid to take the boat out until I have had a look at the fuel filter and fuel pump for possible replacement. Now I understand the fuel pump is inside the fuel tank. I'm not certain of the location of the fuel filter and unsure if there is an access port available to get at the fuel pump without fuel tank removal. I've not been able to find a service manual for my '09 Indmar Assault 340 nor a fuel system service manual for '09. Also, no YouTube video's out there it seems. I'd be happy to make one if someone can direct me to some helpful information. Thanks in advance!

The filter is mounted just forward of the engine, drivers side in the bilge ....easy to replace. I believe there are 2 fuel pumps , one in the tank and one on the motor drivers side below the oil filter iirc. the tank can be accessed by removing the drivers chair, then removing the centre floor panel( held down by perimeter screws, one or 2 under the drivers chair base )
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug