Default WTB prop and shaft for a 1990 Supra Sunsport

Hi all this is sad as my first post but I hit an unmarked rock this weekend and bent/cracked the driveshaft plus mangled the prop on my 1990 sunsport. It's a decent boat that should still be on the water does anyone have a used prop and shaft. It's a pleasurecraft 351 powered boat.

Thanks Mark
    Please email me
    [email protected]

i don't have a shaft but have two used props in good condition. one is the stock 13x13 and the other is a professionally re-pitched 13x11.5. let me know if you're interested in either one, shipping would be from CT.
    '88 Sunsport, 2250lbs ballast, automated surf system, home made surf exhaust, surf flap, ACME 913, Krypt 6.5 HLCD's, Perfect Pass Stargazer

2007 Centurion Typhoon to be upgraded this winter!

Nettles Prop Shop in Austin is another good place to check. Lots of inboards around here and they know Supras very well.

I just toasted a prop shaft, and bent the strut. mangled the prop pretty good also. I had a local machine shop make the prop shaft. It was ready the next day. Cost was $350. Took Prop to local prop shop, they had it fixed as good as new for $100. Had to buy the strut new. I think it was $269 from Skidim.com

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

That prop was professionally repaired ? Looks like someone did it in their back yard.