Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 90 Supra Conbrio Resto

We just completed a complete resto (cap off) of my 90 Conbrio. About 8 years ago we did a complete resto of the exterior with wet sanding and new strips. She went into storage for about 5 years then into the resto phase. EVERYTHING on the interior was "touched": new stringers, new floors, new carpeting, new vinyl throughout, new dash board, new Sea Deck (4), new steering cable, new Coast Guard Capacity decal, all new vinyl decals throughout (done locally), new speaker wire ran from each speaker to under dash panel-not yet used, cashed in a favor from a friend who knows glass and had him fill in the back of the glove box where radio used to be and also drivers foot pan was all broken up-he glassed everything nicely and then took it to a Rhino dealer who sprayed each of them with the bed liner spray-looks excellent. I can't recall all the items, yet the only thing not touched is the cup holders which I found exact replicas on Amazon and I will be ordering this week. Just wanted to share with you all. We started this Feb 2016 and finished Mar 2017
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jimmyk102; 07-08-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Congratulations on an amazing restoration. Looks outstanding.
    Love the dash and the gauges/ switches.
    Upholstery is spot on!
    Enjoy your "new " conbrio.

Congrats and nicely done.

Beautiful work, love the fact that you even put new coast Guard Stickers on it! Where did you get those by the way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier with 351W and swivel spotters seat

Beautiful work.

I have a buddy doing a resto on a "2001" Natique. What did you use for your stringer material?

When I did my Salt I just used AB grade Ply and a sh*t ton of resin... but mine were also 14" tall in spots...

Nice looking resto by the way!
    86 Saltare

Thank you all. Zroe: I picked up new Coast Guard stickers from DiscountDecals.com, from 1 of there generic forms. I needed 1 line totally omitted and they came through. Shipping was super fast, 48 hours and at my house. I would rate it as very good quality sticker, also comes with a plastic scrapper which does nothing due to edge is to thick for scrapping.Data Plate.jpg