Default Ballast manifold valves

So I am putting a new manifold together for my 08 22 ssv. I bought some 1" valves for the manifold "orbitz". I was reading the box and it says the valves take a minimum of 18v to operate. Is this correct? Or are there special valves I need to buy?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Those are likely 24V valves, which is why they indicate 18V min. Honestly, I would a bit more research. The best option is to do away with the valves. They are restrictive and problematic. Give each sac its own fill pump and it will be a fatser more user friendly system with less issues. Heck, an attwood T800 pump can be found for $25 each, what do the checp valves cost? What does a quality 12V no restrictive valve cost........$75 each?
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

You can get 12v ball valves from tro flow and they are awesome and either open or closed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Orbit valves will work. I just finished adding 1" electric ball valves to my boat today. US Solid 1" ball valve, 12 volt, auto closing. My system is all stock with the exception of the valves and 750 rear bags and GG center bag which I think is 1100. I never timed the original system but the new configuration filled the 750's at 7.5 minutes each and the center bag at 13.5. The flow is at least double. The valves cost $44 each on Amazon. The hardest part is getting the hoses off of the barb fittings. You can mount the valves on the existing manifold but the locations are close together and you have to take the valve controls apart to get them in there. I ended up making a new one and reorganizing its layout.
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

Cam you send me some pictures of your set up?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't have any. The valves sit in the same spots as the original. It's easier to buy the parts to make a new manifold than it is to take the valve apart. The boat is out of the water with the cover on it.
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

By 12v ball valves from tofine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think is 1100. I never timed the original system but the new configuration filled the 750's at 7.5 minutes each and the center bag at 13.5. The flow is at least double. The valves cost $44 each on Amazon. The hardest part is getting the hoses off of the barb fittings. You can mount the valves on the existing manifold but the locations are close together and you have to take the valve controls apart to get them in there. I ended up making a new one and reorganizing its layout.
    Just look at the free slot spins

Go with the system Michael posted . 3 reversing pumps no manifolds no valves. All three can operate at the same time. My boat fills or empties 2200 lbs in under 5 minutes.