Default Error Message - Engine #1 | SPN 703 | FMI 3 | Auxiliary Input/Output 3 Circuit

I have a 2010 Launch 24V with the Indmar 340 Assault and only 150hrs. First time in 6 years I've ever seen an error message come on. We were running wide open across the lake (smooth water) for about 15 minutes and the power died and I got this message on the VISION screen ** Engine #1 | SPN 703 | FMI 3 | Auxiliary Input/Output 3 Circuit **. It's like the boat went into limp mode and would only do about 20 mph. After idling a minute I tried again and it was fine. On the return trip to the dock same thing happened after about 15 minutes of running pretty close to wide open. All temps were good, has a fresh oil change, V-drive is topped off. Only thing I did not check was trans fluid. Just wondering what the code relates to?? If anyone has seen it before ?? thanks
    - 2010 LAUNCH 24V -
    *3,450lbs Ballast (Fly High) *Indmar 340hp *Progressive Tower w/ Swivel Racks *Z5 Cargo *Transom Remote *Pkg F: Tower Speakers, 2 Amps, Light Bar *Dual Battery *Zero Off *Tonneau Covers

That code is related to the temperature of the oil in the transmission. Could be low on trans fluid or trans cooler might need to be flushed. Or it just might be warm enough (air and water temp) that the cooler can't keep up with the heat generated in the trans at WOT. You might just have to back off the throttle a bit.
    Larry Engelbert
    Indmar Marine Engines

Thanks so much for the reply! I did not check the trans fluid. For whatever reason it didn't cross my mind until after we had gotten home. Makes sense though and yes Here in Texas it was 98 degrees out with 88 degree water temp. I was worried it was some sort of electrical issue. I'll check it all out next trip. thanks again
    - 2010 LAUNCH 24V -
    *3,450lbs Ballast (Fly High) *Indmar 340hp *Progressive Tower w/ Swivel Racks *Z5 Cargo *Transom Remote *Pkg F: Tower Speakers, 2 Amps, Light Bar *Dual Battery *Zero Off *Tonneau Covers