Alright everyone. I'll give you the smallest run down I can on my issues. It has for the most part been with Idle and starting.
I purchased my 86 comp 2 years ago and got a hell of a deal knowing a few small things were wrong mostly cosmetic. Ran the boat for the first part of the summer last year and ran ok. Midway through summer everything started going wrong.
Driving after/pulling a skier at under WOT and randomly would die.
Not a big deal try and start her back up and no start. Try feathering the gas and get her limping back to the dock. Multiple times having starting issues and attempts at leaving the dock have failed. Thinking it was a carb issue was planning to replace the edelbrock 1409 carb the next year. I tried replacing the first fuel filter attached to the stringer in the bilge. Nothing looked clogged or dirty. Pulled the boat out of the water for the winter and winterized.

This spring I un-winterized the best I could and could not get the boat started for the life of me. I pulled the dizzy cap and replaced with the ignitor II electronic ignition, new spark plugs correctly gap, new coil 45k volt coil from pertronix, new cap. Before I replaced everything I was not getting any spark. Now I get spark but it is extremely hard starting the boat. Hot or cold... now I can get the boat started if I crank it and give it all the throttle I can in neutral. It idles horrible if I let off the throttle, and it dies almost immediately especially if I have to put the boat in gear. I have to feather the gas and quickly put it in gear and hope it doesn't die.
Got frustrated and ordered a new 1409 edelbrock thinking that it was just a dirty carb and I would have an extra if I rebuild the old one. But it still runs like crap! Still hard starting and will not idle below 1000 rpms. Again it idles amazingly over 1200rpms. I checked the fuel pressure at the pump and it was around 5.2psi which I believe is normal. My edelbrock says no fuel pressure over 6.5.... I can not for the life of me figure this out. Please help

1986 Supra comp Ts6m
Ford pcm 351

I replaced
New 1409 edelbrock carb
New autologhts 24s gapped to .035.
New cap
New rotor
Electronic ignition
New coil
New water/fuel filer
New inline fuel filter right by the carb
New batteries