Default 2002 supra ssv for sale in Michigan

I have a 2002 supra ssv for sale in Michigan. It's white with blue accents. We are original owners and bought the boat new in 2002. Well cared for and fresh water only. 100 hours on new block as my dad about 5 years ago decided he wanted to winterize himself and it ended up cracking the block. needless to say that was a 5k mistake. hull has 500hrs on it. New interior in 2015 with the fabric from 2015 supra boats. looks awesome. New stereo equipment in 2015 also. 4 new kenwood inboat speakers and a 12" kicker sub underneath driver console. 8" rockford tower speakers and 3 new alpine amps. Sounds great. Led lights throughout. Still using original ballast system with 750lbs rear bags and 1180 center bag. I've never experienced any problems with the ballast system. Does obviously take 15 mins to fill and 15 to drain but it's never bothered me. Boats been great and never had any issues with it besides the block cracking which i'm still pissed at my dad for talking me into him winterizing it. I custom made a surf platform out of 1" 1/4" hdpe with new gatorstep pad and i do have old platform. We use the suck gate for surfing and the boat does well. I'll get some pics up eventually. i'm an hour away from boat so next time i'm up there i'll take some pictures. Looking to get 24k OBO. feel free to ask me any questions. Number is 7346456825.

Thanks
    Jason

What length? 20 or 22?

it's 22 foot