Default 1991 Comp Trailer Questions

I have a trailer for a 1991 Comp that needs some repairs.
    It's currently sitting at the marina 2+ hours away.
    Have gotten some quotes that are outrageous so probably doing the work myself.
    I'm trying to avoid multiple trips over there, so wondering if anyone knows the following info...

1. Board sizes (lengths) for a '91 Comp trailer?

2. Wheel / Tire size?

3. Hub / Axle size?

Thanks for your help!

Are you planning on driving two hours and coming back without it? If you are bringing it back go to Northern Tool and buy two 205-14 tire and wheel assbs . Jack up the trailer and spin the wheels listen for any growing out of the bearings .If its smooth an quiet you will probably be ok to drive home. Then you can do a complete tear down and rebuild.

Coming back with it one way or the other....
    Will either put it on a flat bed trailer and bring it home to fix,
    Or will fix it there so I can grab the boat in one trip.

My thought right now is to put new hubs and tires, and new boards there so I don't have to go back to get the boat. Was hoping to take all materials, etc. with me. Problem is I don't know the spindle size without going up there and looking. Trailer hasn't been used since the boat was new in 1991. Boat's been in a slip on a lift ever since.

Well I made it back with the boat! didn't check the weather before I left so ended up working in the rain a good deal of the time and didn't get the boat loaded until after dark (not easy on a trailer that has no lights).
    Trailer was in a little bit better shape than expected. Hubs were in good shape so didn't have to replace. Put new tires on (it still had the originals from 1991) and replaced the boards and carpet.
    Removing the bolts holding the boards on might have been the hardest part. Thought I was going to have to cut a few of them off but several soakings of penetrating oil did the trick.
    the trailer jack had been extended as high as it would go and was locked up so I had to get someone to help me get the trailer on the hitch. Lights didn't work so I got some temporary ones for the drive home.
    Replaced the jack so I could take it off the truck when I got home and now I'll deal with the lights, new winch, etc.
    Have been cleaning the upholstery and washing the boat yesterday and today. Will probably buff it this weekend.

The boat is in pretty good shape considering it's age. Only 450 hours. New electronic ignition installed this past spring. It started right up and sounded just like I remembered it.
    Will try to post pics if I can figure that out. Apparently won't be using photobucket.

Couple of soft spots in the floor under and directly in front of the rear bench, so I 'm sure new floor and possibly stringer replacement are somewhere in the not-too-distant future.
    And will probably redo the upholstery eventually. It's not terrible, but you can tell it's 26 years old.

Steering was VERY tight, like a car losing power steering, especially to the right. From what I've researched on this forum (which I have found to be an invaluable source of info!), it's likely the steering cable needs to be replaced?
    Which leads me to a question...
    I've read that I should disconnect the cable from the rudder to determine if it's the rudder or cable causing the issue, but where do I disconnect it?
    Is it the nut that's accessible under the middle rear seat, or do I have to remove the gas tank, etc. to get to it?

Also the blower for the engine compartment makes a terrible whining noise and I assume the bearings are bad. Is that a hard thing to fix?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!