Default 2007 24 SSV What brand type of shaft seal is this pic?

Can't figure out this brand type of shaft seal. I've seen nothing with a brass end piece but it looks like a drip-less lip seal. 2007 24 SSV 8.1

20170801_101949[1].jpg

Working on a broken shaft diy (dealer seems really busy) and I am getting a new seal, but this is a puzzle to me as I searched and searched.
    The owners manual shows a pic of an OJ. And no sign of set screws like a PSS plus it looks like a graphite seal? (worn).

>>> update

This is a cheap $129 dripless seal that I was told comes from Skiers Choice but not sure I believe this and it may be something the unique Dallas Slalom Shop uses. This thing looks like it will last 300 hours or so and needs to be replaced.

My project is progressing, the coupler was no where near the vdrive flange Old coupler was wallowed out almost 3/16 inch where bolts go through 1 inch brass.

I used a Hydraulic Cylinder Spanner Wrench Adjustable Tool that I happened to have to help tighten the nut on the new coupler to new shaft.

But now I am have having hell trying to budge the front of the motor, seems the front and rear motor needs to be shifted 1/8th inch to port. And both rear needed adjusting counter-clockwise 1/8 inch. So far I can adjust all except the front portion of motor to port. Sprayed with WD40 and banged with a huge hammer. Will repeat over and over. Maybe tomorrow it will free. And I will use a cheater bar along with my curved pry-bar. Aligning the motor to shaft is definitely the hardest part of the project as the motor is tough to move port and starboard.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DrunkLivnOnLake; 08-04-2017 at 05:34 PM.