Default 2008 24 ssv surfing

Just got a 2008 24 ssv, trying to dial in the surf wake. 2 x 1100 ballests in the rear lockers and factory in the front, not sure what size that is. We ordered a mission delta that will be here tomorrow but tried a friends swell with no consistent luck. We got a decent wave a couple of times but most of the time it took a while of frothy wave for the clean one to form.
    Any tips on fill levels, people placement, or where and what direction to place the delta?

For the rear, more on the surf side less on the other. No clean wave generation means either not enough surf side rear weight/too much non surf side test weight and or not enough speed. Regarding speed....speed up until the wave forms then slow down till it just starts breaking apart th3en increase by a couple 10ths of a mph.
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

Try 100 on surf and 75/80 on the opposite.

Gate as far back as possible. They work on that hull.

Follow what CornRickey said on the speed. Pretty sure we were at 11mph on that hull. But that was the ballast and a bunch of people on the boat.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Build or buy some form of Suck gate . You will be amazed with the wake. If you are near Georgia I will let you borrow one.

I have a 2006 Gravity games 24SSV. The more weight in the front the better. Loading the front cleans the wake better than anything else.