Thread: Whats going on!

Default Whats going on!

Just wanted to say what's up to the community!

I didn't realize that I have never posted on here and look to be on here a little more.

Love the water and currently am in a 2008 Supra Launch 20 ssv. It get's the job done, that's for sure.

Anyone else on here riding out in MD?? I do some riding around their and also down in NC.

Looking forward to being more active.

Best to everyone out here.

-Paul

Welcome to the family Paul.

Welcome. It's a good place to review what is online and ask questions.

Are you a member of the Supra/Moomba Boat Owners Facebook group? If not you should take a look out there.
    There are probably over 3500 joins.
    Not the best place to research history on specific topics, but good to hear questions from other SC boat owners.
    Lots of activity and lots of wake/wave pics. Lots of boat pics.

Mark

https://www.facebook.com/groups/178634249208729/
    2018 Supra SL400

Welcome! Where in MD do you ride? I also ride in MD and PA. We sometimes go to the Potomac river at dam 4 or 5. Or Raystown lake in PA.
    -Rich
    1990 Supra Mariah/351 PCM 1:23-1 PCM

Hey Mark! Thank you for the info. I am going to join that group.

Blackntan90 I ride in edgewater, MD and out by Annapolis. I never been to Dam 4 or 5 at the Potomac or out in PA. I would like to check out other places (one being Lake Anna)!

I actually have my boat in the shop (shocker i know) because my oil pan rusted out. Honestly I get a lot of good riding time and my boat is reliable. Riding in brackish water has its drawbacks though. Oh well, brackish water is close to me.

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    Welcome to the family Paul.
    Thanks Michael

Welcome! I'm not too far away in NJ, ride primarily on the Delaware River north of Philly. Was out earlier today actually, enjoyed flat water and relatively minimal boat traffic. I think September and October are my favorite time of year to ride. My friend that I usually ride with has relatives down on Lake Anna and spends a week there every summer. Must be nice to have a heated lake!

Sucks about the oil pan. My Saltare came from VA and before that somewhere farther south maybe GA or TN. No signs of use in salt water so I'd guess it wasn't used in the salt terribly long. I've never been to the bay but I've heard the boating is some of the best in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by cadunkle View Post
    I've never been to the bay but I've heard the boating is some of the best in the country.
    In that case, I'll include this on our bucket list of places to visit.