Default Order time for new Supra

I ordered a new 2018 Supra SE 450 4 weeks ago but have not heard anything from my dealer. They initially told me 4-6 weeks but can someone please tell me how I find out where my boat is and when I will have it? Also, how long does it typically take. Malibu and Nautique were coming in at 4-5 weeks, I have a friend that ordered his and got is right on time. Thanks.

Dealer not giving you the 'spray month'??? Odd. Make them call SC. That date is in the darn computer.
    I though that was an item on the build sheet by SC once it gets into the order system with all the boat options.

Time is probably dependent on the order month, plus with the economy doing well, people are buying a lot of wake boats.
    I'm betting there are a lot of dealers looking to get their hands on the 18s.
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks for the heads up. I asked them and they just got back to me with the build sheet and the boat will be finished and ready to ship September 14th. Running out of summer and warm water, its a good thing we are in Phoenix and can probably ride through October. If anyone asks, this will be about 8 weeks to get it, a little longer than the 4-6 weeks promised but I am excited. After looking at everything on the market for over a year Supra seems to be as good as anything out there, love the style and still a good value especially compared to the G25 and Malibu M235.

I would say 8 weeks is totally normal depending on when your dealer had build slots. Sales guy was probably trying to be a bit optimistic to give you a date that was still in the summer months. As you said........ You are in Arizona, so lots of time left. Congrats and please share once you get it.

Is the season really that short in Phoenix? Or is there no water before the spring melt? In the northeast we usually get out at least once or twice in October and have rode into mid December a time or two. I was in Phoenix in Feb and it seemed plenty warm.