Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 07 supra 220 ssv launch

Hi all.
    Question I have the opportunity to purchase a 07 supra 22 ssv launch with 300 hours in pretty good overall shape. It is above what I intended on spending but the price 30,000 (Canada) is better then I have seen around. I am looking for a boat that we can use with our family with younger kids and usually 6 people on board but we have 8-10 fairly often too. Kids ski,tube and swim. Adults will want to ski (just recreational) and we want to get into surfing. Whats everyone thoughts is this is it not a great crossover style boat or would it be good for us? I do believe if its not the right boat for us I would be able to sell in the spring not loosing money. Thanks

6 people are very comfortable. Perfect size for that. You can do 8-10, but you will be bumping into each other a little. Kids always hang out in the bow area.
    On the back seat, I have steps in the corner with the cooler and air pump in the steps. I would rather have a U-shape seats in the back area. Like most new boats.

I cannot help you with skiing. We wakeboard, surf, and tube.

Good boat. Great hull. You will not find too many complains about that year/model.

30K CAD is probably 24K US. That is a bargain for that boat. Around here there are mid-30s depending on the upgrades - stereo, ballast bags, ballast pumps, condition of hull and interior, etc.

If the motor has good compression, sounds like a no-loose deal (if that really exists).
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks for the reply. He is listed in the 40s but really seems to need it gone. I'm in the process of trying to convince my wife right now (fingers crossed) it is about 5 k higher then what we should spend but at the price I should have no problem making a profit in the spring if we cant pay it off through the winter. Other options in my 25k range are all direct drives and nothing special. If i make the deal ill be here for some more suggestions. Im in the process off getting more info from him. From searching pics online the interior seating looks a little different then other 07's so Im wondering if he has the year mixed up. $_27.JPG$_27.JPG

The VIN will have the year in the last 2 digits. Driver's side back corner.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Looks like the 06 model interior.

2018 Supra SL400

Still looking into this boat. I haven't got the official answer back but Im pretty sure it is 06 as stated above from the pic. Nada value is around 9100$ difference between the 06 and 07 can someone explain this?

$9100 for a 2006 is not correct data.

2018 Supra SL400

Here is a 2005 in my area

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2005-Su...see-68280.aspx

2018 Supra SL400

Using nada
    I can't remember the exact numbers but the 07 average retail is 37000 and the 06 is 28000. Or somewhere around those numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Willy.Fire View Post
    Using nada
    I can't remember the exact numbers but the 07 average retail is 37000 and the 06 is 28000. Or somewhere around those numbers.
    Sorry, read that post wrong on my phone. Sounds about right.

Pretty sure there was a hull change from 2006 to 2007. That might be a little of it.
    I think they had the same 325 motors.

Once you start to get 10+ years out, the hours, condition, and maintenance are more important.
    2018 Supra SL400