Default Need help with 2017 Supra SA Surf settings

We are experimenting with our new SA but with heavier riders we need more push and a steeper wake and I was wondering what other people are setting up?

Cheers

wade

Head over to the Moomba site. Lots of new SA owners there. Let them know what you are running. Need more than stock ballast.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

I have a 2017 SA what size ballast r u running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the setting I use for regular side with the exception port side is 100.

If u want a stepper wake slow ur speed down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Head over to the Moomba site. Lots of new SA owners there. Let them know what you are running. Need more than stock ballast.

New to this site and do not mean to offend. This is the second time I have noticed you send owners of newer supra's to the moomba site. What gives? What am I missing? You gave the same advice to the new sl 550 poster. Just wondering.

Not looking to offend anyone. Looking to help you gets a question answered.

Most of the newer SC boat owners headed to the other site. Even the Supra boats.

Take a look at the threads here. Mostly on older model Supra boats. Nothing wrong with that. Lots of knowledge here.

When it comes to the newer technology, there are more threads over there. For example, Matt Brown, SC Product Manager for Moomba (Goose), wrote some really cool threads describing the new auto-wake technology. There are more discussions on items like supra launch or swell. You do not see that here.

Look for the posts from Mobius22. Son of one of the SC owners. Works for SC. He will tell you the same thing.

Try to post a question on both sites and see where you get more responses.

If you want to get the most exposure, hit the Supra and Moomba Facebook page. That site gets a lot of action. I'm not a big fan of that platform, but it gets a lot of attention. Lots of responses. Facebook is so much easier to use and load pics. There are lots of wake pics on all models and settings,

Some posting questions do not matter what boat - like a Raptor Motor.

2018 Supra SL400