Default supra

please delete, thanks
    Last edited by KELLER343; 09-14-2020 at 08:11 AM. Reason: no longer need

I have a 92 comp that has the same delamination on the windshield edge. If there is a cure I would like to know also.

I had the delamination around the edges on my 96 too. Not as bad as yours. Searched and never was able to find a replacement or fix. I remember a guy on here had a glass shop custom make one for his boat for big$$$ Heres the post https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...ent+windshield
    Chauncey 2000 Malibu Response LX Monsoon 325

I don't know if it's worth spending that much on a new one. I was hoping to get it fixed. The research I've done had been pretty slow but from what I've read Taylor made is the manufacturer that did these windows and does do repair, but I have yet to actually take mine off to see if their part number is on it.

I am wondering about making one out of acrylic. Where I work we have very large ovens so I think it would be just a matter of making the correct curve mold and cutting it out. A sheet of acrylic would be $250 shipped to the door. Might be something worth looking at

I had an acrylic piece made for the '70 Correct Craft that I restored and was never happy with it. It had waves in it that really messed with your vision. I ended up finding someone parting out a boat to replace it with.
    DSC_0501.jpg
    Korey Morris -
    Sold to Arkansas: 1986 Supra Saltare
    Current: 2018 Moomba Craz