Default SR400 surf settings

Have been out on a couple sr demos and will be pulling the trigger if we can get the surf wave dialed. First demo we swapped the factory bags out in back and ran the 1k bags, front was stock. We used the factory presets and the wave was ok, but not what we were hoping for. Not a ton of height and a bit of wash. Second demo we again swapped the bags and added some lead weight in each of the corners and bow. We tried some custom settings, and best came out around 100% port, 70%front, 85% starboard, speed right at 11. Not sure what the plates were set at as I wasn't running the dash. Wave felt ok, but still seemed a little lacking in size and still some wash at the lip.

Has anyone dialed in an sr yet? Boat is awesome otherwise. Haven't been able to find too many surf pics from this model.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty75 View Post
    Have been out on a couple sr demos and will be pulling the trigger if we can get the surf wave dialed. First demo we swapped the factory bags out in back and ran the 1k bags, front was stock. We used the factory presets and the wave was ok, but not what we were hoping for. Not a ton of height and a bit of wash. Second demo we again swapped the bags and added some lead weight in each of the corners and bow. We tried some custom settings, and best came out around 100% port, 70%front, 85% starboard, speed right at 11. Not sure what the plates were set at as I wasn't running the dash. Wave felt ok, but still seemed a little lacking in size and still some wash at the lip.

Has anyone dialed in an sr yet? Boat is awesome otherwise. Haven't been able to find too many surf pics from this model.

If you do not get any response here, try over on the Moomba Forum. More newer boat owners there - both Supra and Moomba. Some still check in here.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    If you do not get any response here, try over on the Moomba Forum. More newer boat owners there - both Supra and Moomba. Some still check in here.
    Hmm, I'll be keeping this in mind.

Still a little short, but getting close

I think with a bit more bow weight it would be pretty sweet
    Last edited by Smitty75; 10-28-2017 at 08:41 AM.

I think with a bit more bow weight it would be pretty sweet
    Looks good. On the right track with bow weight to get in longer. Might also try to bump the speed up. I always start at the low range, then bump it up.

How was the push in that setup?
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Looks good. On the right track with bow weight to get in longer. Might also try to bump the speed up. I always start at the low range, then bump it up.

How was the push in that setup?
    With the exception of a little drag at the back, really good

Default SR settings.

Hi! Nice SR! I have the same boat trying to dial in the wave , nothing close to your pictures . Could you tell me your settings ? Much appreciated !

Still a little short, but getting close