Hi All,
My friend gave me his TS6M a few years ago as the floor was soft and he's too old to ski now, so he didn't want to fix it. Got it home and of course the stringers are like potting soil. I wanted to fix it and already removed the old floor and foam and drilled most of the rivets out to prepare to remove the inner hull. I have a a few bad disks in my back and neck and am finally coming to terms with the fact that I don't have it in me to continue. That and the wife is giving me crap about it on a regular basis.

I used to kneeboard behind this thing when I was in high school and really wanted to fix it as it was so much fun to drive, but I need to get rid of it as I can't afford the divorce. So my question is would the boat still have any value to anyone as a rebuilder/parts boat, or should I just scrap it?

A little history, the boat ran when parked but there was gas in the tank so the carb and fuel pump are gunked up. The interior pieces are all pretty shot, the exterior is pretty faded but not cracked or damaged. The only really valuable parts are probably going to be the windshield, prop, and driveline (although 351s are a dime a dozen) and maybe the gas tank. It was parked on the beach (lake) most of it's life and only pulled out and trailered for a month or two in Winter. It's never been in salt water.

This isn't a solicitation to sell, just want some feedback as to whether there are enough of these left to bother offering it for parts? If so I'll run a classified ad for it and see if anyone wants it. I live in Orlando, FL BTW.

Thanks in advance for any insight.