Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Wakeshaper for 20ssv

I have tried 2 suction cup models and cannot get them to attach. Anyone used one on this model boat? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mischief IV has a 242 with a 'curve' in the back. Maybe he will see this.

He purchased one for the 242, it would fall-off every now and then, then the company sent him one for the curve in the back of his boat. Works perfect now.

Might also want to check how you are putting it on the boat. There are some threads on here and in the Moomba Forum.

What models do not work?

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...048#post130048
    2018 Supra SL400

Google...Inland Curl wake surf shaper. I bought off eBay cause I'm cheap. He's also on Facebook. If you don't find it, let me know. I have the guy's name and number in my phone and can send to you.
    YOU NEED TO TELL HIM MODEL OF BOAT and THAT IT IS CURVED.

It didn't work at first and I was disappointed. Contacted seller and he modified for curve hull. I sent back to him and two days later had it fixed and back on my doorstep. Never fell off through 100+ hours of wake surfing last season. As MJHKnox said above, works perfect now.

As far as wake, I think it was well worth the $140 bucks. Of course, there are more expensive units just not willing to pay more for fancy finishes and knowing now that they may not work on curved hull, glad I spent less. I put as far back and as low as I could go on hull. Hope this helps.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief IV View Post
    Google...Inland Curl wake surf shaper. I bought off eBay cause I'm cheap. He's also on Facebook. If you don't find it, let me know. I have the guy's name and number in my phone and can send to you.
    YOU NEED TO TELL HIM MODEL OF BOAT and THAT IT IS CURVED.

It didn't work at first and I was disappointed. Contacted seller and he modified for curve hull. I sent back to him and two days later had it fixed and back on my doorstep. Never fell off through 100+ hours of wake surfing last season. As MJHKnox said above, works perfect now.

As far as wake, I think it was well worth the $140 bucks. Of course, there are more expensive units just not willing to pay more for fancy finishes and knowing now that they may not work on curved hull, glad I spent less. I put as far back and as low as I could go on hull. Hope this helps.
    Thanks. I've tried a couple available in Australia without any luck. Will look into this one. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mischief IV I really appreciate the compliments and am glad to hear your wakeshaper is serving you well!
    Inland Curl wakeshapers

Quote Originally Posted by InlandCurl View Post
    Mischief IV I really appreciate the compliments and am glad to hear your wakeshaper is serving you well!
    You’re welcome. Welcome to the forum.

What is the life expectancy of the suction cups?

Should I be worried that this year they may not work so well?

I also saw price drop when I last looked. Is that the winter price?

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

I am still using the same suction cups and cam levers on the very first shaper I ever built back in 9/16. I haven't had a customer call and say they have worn out the cups yet. I do get broken cam lever calls every now and then, but am adding a new feature this year that I hope will eliminate that. I say keep on using yours. As long as the rubber is soft and pliable it will continue to hold unless it simply falls apart. Haven't seen or heard of that, but anything is possible. Yes, I have had them on sale for a couple months. Probably stay at this price until the end of March or so.
    Inland Curl wakeshapers

Hi Mischief
    I found your post while searching for ideas on improving the Surf Wave on my 2012 22V Sunsport. I am based in South Africa, so not sure of any wake surf system dealers here. Would need to import so want to ensure I get the right product without having to spend a fortune
    What would you recommend?
    Thanks.
    Keith

Hi there
    I found your post while searching for ideas on improving the Surf Wave on my 2012 22V Sunsport. I am based in South Africa, so not sure of any wake surf system dealers here. Would need to import so want to ensure I get the right product without having to spend a fortune
    Thanks.
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by keithc View Post
    Hi there
    Thanks.
    Keith
    https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...or-Coupon-Code
    2018 Supra SL400