Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yes, said it once and will say it again, I paid One Hundred Forty bucks for it. Worth every penny to me. Still don’t see the big deal.
    $40 for materials and hour or more of my time VS. $140 shipped to my door. Huh?

The materials of the “Inland Curl thing” are fine. It’s also red and black and matches my boat and I have an incredible wake behind my 24 footer.
    I bought it, not you, so leave the rest of us alone to spend our money the way we want. If others on here want to make their own, good for them!
    If I paid $230 plus for that Mission unit, then I’d be fine with you calling me out on wasting my money.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

First of all, the Inland Curl shaper is not a "handle" with stuff bolted to it. Second of all, they are not homemade. They are CNC machined out of marine grade materials by an established business. You are welcome to come by and see the manufacturing process for yourself if you would like. And third, you obviously don't know what patent pending means. That being said, I'm glad your DIY shaper works good for you. And I hope you have a great weekend.
    Inland Curl wakeshapers

Quote Originally Posted by InlandCurl View Post
    First of all, the Inland Curl shaper is not a "handle" with stuff bolted to it. Second of all, they are not homemade. They are CNC machined out of marine grade materials by an established business. You are welcome to come by and see the manufacturing process for yourself if you would like. And third, you obviously don't know what patent pending means. That being said, I'm glad your DIY shaper works good for you. And I hope you have a great weekend.
    I don't understand what patent pending means? Please, do enlighten me. What patents do you own, or have you gone through the process of obtaining?
    Last edited by Zim; 05-25-2018 at 03:54 PM.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

I just don't understand why everyone wants to argue about literally everything these days. Like I said before, I hope you have a great weekend.
    Inland Curl wakeshapers

I just don't understand why everyone wants to argue about literally everything these days. Like I said before, I hope you have a great weekend.
    Amen!

Let’s remember all the veterans this weekend and their sacrifices.

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

I also use an inland curl shaper. My 24ssv has the rounded hull also and I had tried other shapers. The inland curl stays attached well and does a great job. I suppose if I wanted to save money I should have tried to upgrade my ballast pumps without spending $1700. But I am also very happy with them.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Good deflection. Enjoy the weekend.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

I didn't see a homemade unit on this video but I did see the Inland Curl. The wave looks nice, smooth and long like it does on my boat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wGjJDaF3kw

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242