Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bssteven0 View Post

She is loaded and ready for the trip...
    Looks like all is shrink wrapped and protected. See ya in a few days.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief IV View Post
    I sent you a PM.

Nice boat. Hope you can make it up. Yours would be the oldest in attendance since my '83 will not be there.
    Thanks, you too.. I hope to be up there Saturday morn by 10am. What public ramp is closest to where everyone is hanging out? I have only been to that lake once so I don't know it at all. If you know anyone with an extra room for me to stay the night and split some cost that would be great. My wife is working so i will be alone unless one of my kids come..

Quote Originally Posted by rlove30188 View Post
    Thanks, you too.. I hope to be up there Saturday morn by 10am. What public ramp is closest to where everyone is hanging out? I have only been to that lake once so I don't know it at all. If you know anyone with an extra room for me to stay the night and split some cost that would be great. My wife is working so i will be alone unless one of my kids come..
    Sent another PM. Will put this out there for anyone else considering driving up.

The ramp at Canal Lake Road (crossroad Pat Colwell Rd.) on the south side of the lake closest to the main Hwy 515 is only 1.5 miles from the two houses where most of the attendees are staying.
    The parking area is very small and limited. Day trip guys should have no issues if coming in early. (No dock though)
    If we need to, you could launch and we could move trailer over to one of my neighbors’ houses for the day. Those that are coming in for longer, I have permission to store the trailers at my neighbors property as long as we don’t block the left garage door and allow her access if need be like we did last year.

Alternatively, the ramp at Deever’s Road (crossroad Hwy 129) is on the north east side where we may be hanging out during most of the day towards deeper water. There is ample parking and a floating dock.
    The choice is up to.

There is a marina across from Canal Lake Road ramp if you want to pay higher prices for gas but not have to take boat out. This entire area is a NO WAKE zone and be careful not to speed through it.
    Murphy Gas located next to Walmart is the cheapest in town besides the Ingles. Both are five min away from the Canal Lake Road ramp.
    There is a Valero Gas station 2 min away from houses that offer Ethanol Free which cost a few more pennies if you need that.

The deep water is towards the north end of the lake and approx. 4-5 miles from the marina. We surf up here mainly due to the many docks being located on south end and narrow channel. We may take up the pontoon boat and anchor for those that don’t want to go around in circles all day or wish to take a break and if you need to free up space on your boat, can put your items onboard. There are no public bathrooms other than the campground area so plan accordingly.
    I think we will raft up a bit on Saturday and Sunday for lunch then we are planning on doing a dinner together on Saturday night as a group.
    If you wish to attend, we will all head back to the houses around 6:30 - 7:00 pm ish. We will have pulled pork sandwiches and sides. If you don’t eat pork, feel free to bring what you want and use the stove or grill to cook your own. If you have a side dish you would like to share, please do so, just let us know what you are planning so we don’t end up with 3 of the same thing. If Saturday evening goes well, we can pull something together again for dinner on Sunday but for now we can play it by ear.

If you are staying up at the campground or north side of lake and don’t want to run the boat back at night, you can always drive down
    to the house. Night running is fun but can be tricky if not familiar with this lake as it has many twists and turns. There are only a few areas of the lake that may be of concern with hazards and most of them have markers.

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

211909C1-7CC1-4197-A8A9-51299DE92A04.jpg

Cleaned up. New brakes on the truck and fresh oil on the trailer bearings. Headed out in the a.m.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief IV View Post
    Looks like all is shrink wrapped and protected. See ya in a few days.
    Yea it’s a pain to shrink wrap her but it’s the best way I’ve found to keep the bugs and road grime off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Se 450, wahoooo .
    1990 Supra Saltare

My pirata is down for the count but going to show up with pontoon not what I planned but hey it’s still a vacation on the water

Quote Originally Posted by Loadup View Post
    Se 450, wahoooo .
    Sounds like Bill is stoked and ready.

Default One day away...

Quote Originally Posted by pirata86 View Post
    My pirata is down for the count but going to show up with pontoon not what I planned but hey it’s still a vacation on the water
    Oh no!! What happened?

No worries, we accept pontoons. They’ll be a few other forum members showing minus their Supra so you’ll fit right in.

I’ll PM you my cell number if I haven’t already. Call me when you get in town.

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Water in cylinder #8 it happens lol just a little bit more money for the love of my life um I mean my boat.