Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ah Zkdk wasn't your offer i called out. Another member offered 12K. Mischief I am not a millennial. I'm not shocked that this forum has died over the past 5 years. "People helping people is a powerful thing"

I apologize if I rubbed anyone of you the wrong way. That's not who I am or what i'm about. I said offers of half the price. My apologies. I guess I should of stated that in my second post. Your offer was not who I was calling out. Again folks I'm just selling a boat and love boating as much as all of you. I'm not here to argue. More than likely my boat will be sold locally or turned into dealer. I appreciate all of your thoughts and insight to help sell a boat. I've used this forum for 10 years mainly as a reader to fix and upgrade my own boat. I will continue to do so as a reader.

I'm cool, but I think you took my first post out of context. I found it amusing that people would low ball you for half...and that's F**ked up and that's why I mentioned your forum name. It made me laugh. Obviously, not everyone gets my sense of humor.
    I believe if you are going to sell a boat (online) and want serious money, then have pics of the boat available so people have an idea of the condition and the color. Your response to me sounded like something a millennial would say and then you proved my point about the internet being a cruel mistress as the thread lit up with responses.

Honestly, to me it's just another 16 year old boat on the internet. What sets yours apart from the rest? Is it all the things you mention? If I can't judge for myself then it does not interest me. I think it is a fair price for what you describe and to get into a V-drive for that money is great but if I can't look at pics, I'm moving on to the next 16 year old boat on the internet. I thought I was helping you understand why you obviously got several low ball offers.

P.S. I think the forum is alive and well. It did fall off from where it was five years ago but that is thanks to a certain Moomba owner that made this forum his personal daily blog at one point. It drove most of the regulars with Classic Supras away in record numbers as the discussions got off topic but several of us found a way to circumvent it...we got together at a reunion and exchanged phone numbers.
    Today, instead of putting something on here, we can call or text anyone in the group and get immediate response. Don't forget the Facebook group page also became active and social media makes it more appealing than this forum. Again, good luck with the sale.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by fubar42000 View Post
    Don't send me a PM and ask me to sell a boat at half price. . . ?
    Ouch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    Yes his forum is exactly who he really is.
    I agree. Ha ha!!

2018 Supra SL400

Those are my two contributions for the day. I’m out.

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Those are my two contributions for the day. I’m out.
    Quitter...
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    Quitter...
    Happy Hour . . .

2018 Supra SL400

Just curious, it's posted for 23k here but 21k on the Detroit Craigslist

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/b...465209398.html

Thanks Sunsport I renewed a craigslist ad the other day. Didn’t realize that. I’d take 21k if someone wanted it though.