Default Trans and V drive leaking

Hi all , I have a 2007 21v launch. I am loosing a ton off oil from both the transmission and the V drive and not sure where it could be leaking from. Has anyone any ideas it would be appreciated.
    Cheers Simon

I am sure someone will chime in here, but it could be several different things. When mine leaked it was rear seal which needed to be replaced. I would suggest trying to determine where the leak is coming from by cleaning the transmission really well and the trying to see if you can determine location. My guess is a bad seal.

Quote Originally Posted by td in nc View Post
    I am sure someone will chime in here, but it could be several different things. When mine leaked it was rear seal which needed to be replaced. I would suggest trying to determine where the leak is coming from by cleaning the transmission really well and the trying to see if you can determine location. My guess is a bad seal.
    Cheers for the feedback

The v drive and the transmission are separate units that use different types of fluids. Typically the v drive uses straight 30 weight motor oil. And the transmission uses dextron automatic transmission fluid. Are both units leaking?
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec